Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Student Succes Statement

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want now. Write down what you want most and see it often"-Peter Vidmar.


Sincerly I dunno how to explain this but here we go.

Something I'd learn through all my years of life is that we wish what we actually don't want. What I mean is. Do you really want what you want instead of something else? But you don't what you actually want, have you never heard about the "Heart's deepest desires" you'll find out later or soon that what you wish to have now is not gonna be the thing you want later. Your wishes right now most be about to satisfy your spoild inside child that wants everything. Let me tell you about my deepest desire. It's about to have a great life with treasures and riches, I'm tired of being poor (in one sense or another can be interpretated). The good things come to the ones who wait or also act for it; you choose any way you want. but always keep on mind that you are the key to your desire or for what you most want.



No comments:

Post a Comment