Monday, October 26, 2015

Student succes statement

"A good name os rather to be chosen than great riches"-Proverbs 22:1


Let me ask you something. How you see yourself in many years from now and on? with a great family? rich? Famous? well  if you see yourselg from now and on accomplishing one of this goals let me tell you: CONGRATULATIONS!. I like people who think in big and never stops, such as me. But sometimes get all those things in life can be not enough. I'm not gonna lie, I actually love money and I wish to be rich and famous one day. But if you wish to be famous, in what you wanna be famous. You know, there's many ways of being famous. Being famous does not mean that everyone is gonna love you or something. There's different types of fame. would you wish to be rich but with the consequence of bien a rich criminal as "EL CHAPO GUZMAN"?, just for the money without any consequence?. Sometimes is more important have a clear name than a life with full of money and hot women if you don't actually deserve it.




No comments:

Post a Comment