Wednesday, October 14, 2015

SSS Choice

"Succes is not an accident. Succes is actually a choive. Are habits you have today on par with the dreams you have of tomorrow?"-Alan Stein.


To be clear with you. This quote talks by itself, but its my job to explain it anyways. I believe the same thing it says. Its up to you if you want to succes or not; let me tell you that basicaly you are not forced to do anything on life like: Having a job or going to school. I learned before that one does not work or study because they want, its because they still can and have chances. I know many guys who don't want to succes (Mostly because I'm stuck in Highschool). Like when you are an student, that's an example of someone who depends by itself to succes or not. A normal student who wants to succes do the best he can to get straight A's or A&B. And there's the other guy (Who is mostly considered as a jerk or fool) who behaves to worst way and gets poor grades. Right now for me as an student I choose to succes, right now succes for me most be having good grades. But what is my real ideal of succes is to have a job that I enjoy. Not like bieng like the average. You know what I mean. Being stuck on a office and making reports and everything which I'll hate a lot. My succes or job that I wanna work is to be an Cartoonist and bieng rich and famous. Not an unknown guy who pass the whole day in a boring office with a tie and dress pants and shirt. I would like to be someone free. That's my dream of success,which is the choice that I'm taking. As known that succes is a choice; fail is also a choice




No comments:

Post a Comment