Thursday, October 22, 2015

Student Succes Statement

"A good name is better than anything you can achieve in this life"-Coach K (Mike Krzyzewski)


Like how much would you give for a clean name?. A name that does not affect you on anything, a name that instead of give a bad fame would give you a good one?. Thats what Coach K says. I remember since I was a on middle school I wanted to be notice by anyone (And I still try to do) but the ways I tryed were not the good ones. Everybody in middle school though I was a creep, a freak, too. But let me tell you something. somethimes we get a bad name because we want to, or have you never heard of baseball players who use drugs or, American Football Coaches who do the sames, even the own players cheat. And when they get discovered they'd just gain a horrible name or reputation. Believe me, having a horrible name or reputation is something you cannot quit; now that reputation is something that is part of you till the day you die. When you have a bad name or reputation absolutely win the hate of everybody instanteniously, there will be none to trust you or even talk positive about you!. Everytime you have to choose what is good and what is wrong.




No comments:

Post a Comment