Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Right

Right

"If your so-called friends urge you to do anything you know to be wrong, you be the one to make a stand for right, even if you stand alone. Have the moral courage to be light for others to follow"-Thomas S. Monson


Let me tell you something. Have you never feel that you and your friends are doing something that is wrong? Well that happens to me all the time. I'm not gonna lie, but in those cases I try to help them. What I mean is that if only because someone does, you don't have to actually do it. I mean, if they force you to do it and you know its wrong, so don't do it. Belive me. Friend is not the one that get you in trouble or the one that wants you to do something bad as using drugs or something. A real friend is the one that you know is always gonna be there when you don't  need it or not. This case does not only applyes to friends, also it does for family and any other case. What does matters is not what they do, what actually matters is what you do. Because you are you. Something I learn is that I don't have to be the one who follows, I have the chance to be the one bieng followed. does not matters if you feel the only one doing the right, at least you choose the right and shows that bieng different is also something good. Like and square in a world of circles.



No comments:

Post a Comment