Friday, October 16, 2015

Student Succes Statement

"A CTR champion is a person who makes a great human out of himself."-Noemi Trigueros


What so good isn't it? a Quote that was made by a student this time. I'll decide it to explain it. Tell me how does it feels to be a winner? good isn't it? well so sometimes it is not like that. You can be on top of the world if you wish to. But you decide how to build the way there. Have you never seen any "Champion" on Television or radio, news paper, etc. Well believe it not. Many "Champions" used drugs and many weird and bad stuff, or have cheat to win the title of "Champions". One great example is the ex-player of USC; Reggie Bush. He didn't obey. Basically he choose the wrong way. People like them disgust me. Yes, I can count my self too because when I was in Elementary I used to copy, which I don't do anymore. It's a total dishonor, pleople like them would be great and "winers" or "champions" but, do they really deserve it?. If you ask me that's no how a good person is.


What a shame he is. Didn't this guy have any honor?

No comments:

Post a Comment