Monday, January 11, 2016

School Break Days

Vacation days


Since the vacations started I didn't have any concern about it, but less of my experiences where better than others. On Monday of the first week of vacation my mom planed a trip to Las Vegas. To be clear I was not so exited with the idea of going to Las Vegas, but since my aunt and uncle live there we head there without any doubt. The whole trip took 281 miles from L.A. to Las Vegas. Let me tell you that it was such of boring just looking at the desert and I was worried of how much more it would take to get there. I realized that it was around 4 hours. When we finally got into L.V. I was totally tired and the only thing my mind was thinking about was what to do tomorrow. It is more than obvious what I did there, I went to Las Vegas downtown just to see what I could find there. Many people may call me a boring guy but I actually didn't find exiting at all the city of Las Vegas, I didn't felt it like in the movies; yeah it was beautiful but not what I expected. As my uncle does not celebrates Christmas because of religion stuff we went to the other part of Las Vegas to visit my aunt's uncle and his family. Believe it or not I turned it to be a big brother to the little kid they have in my aunt's uncle's family. In a certain way I was a total admiration to the 8 year old kid. The day After that one I went to the mountains with them, it was my first time meeting the snow, and it was pretty good; although my aunt and uncle started to fight and to get mad at each other. Well I can tell that it was such a good vacation, when I thought less I was already in L.A before New Year's eve. 



No comments:

Post a Comment