Thursday, January 28, 2016

Student Success Statement

"I wasn't trying to leave a legacy. I was trying to do what was right"-Dean Smith


I ever had the dream of becoming a legend of what I always wanted to do. At first I thought that it was impossible due to many people change what they want to be because they feel that they can't. But Mr. Dean Smith shows that is possible. Its totally incredible what a coach of South Carolina has done to the basketball business only by choosing the right, he is a total inspiration to anyone including me. He got so far with only choosing the right, he got what every man and me had wished since child, being famous by doing what he had to. I he says that he wasn't trying to leave a legacy and that he was choosing the right it only means, that, everyone can succeed just by doing the same as he was doing, being rich, being famous, being #1, being the one that everyone loves; sure I would like to be like him. He shows what a CTR man can go and do by himself, he is the the proof of being a CTR person. He showed what working hard is meant to be. one example of what he meant is to try making the world a better place with being honest and care about others, so therefore you would be remember, recognize. Please don't do it because you want to have I good name, do it because it comes from you, is your will of being a CTR person 

No comments:

Post a Comment