Wednesday, January 20, 2016

LAUSD Student Services


  1. College and Career Information
  2. Student Tools and resources 
  3. Graduation Requirements
Well, thanks to LAUSD (Los Angeles Unified School District) I know now how to prepare my self for the future when I'll get out of High School. Not only because of this services I will get an stable job as it mention on "Graduation Requirements" that used to happen 30 years ago on the 1980s. But that means that I have to work hard to get a C or better as is established to get to graduation. Knowing about bullying is another important stuff when is about getting into school. Bullying is something that must not exist and sure shall be end for the security and safety of everyone. I remember that I used to be bullied once when I was on school, sure that now many students read and learn about bullying in one of the LAUSD student services. I always wondered about college and university when I was little. It always seem to be hard to access into one. Thanks again to LAUSD student services I may have a change to access to one because choosing which school and what to become is always important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment