Thursday, December 17, 2015

Final part 1

Class/Self Evaluation


A) There were many things I liked from the class, the permitted using of a computer is one of them. Also the teaching of the creations of post and word documents. The proper use of a computer and keyboard, typing without looking at your fingers actually make using a computer more easier. Actually thanks to the learning of typing without using your eyes one can just write whole documents in no time. Something I didn't like about the class is the time given to create or finish a post, why do I say it? because many of my post I couldn't even finish or add more than I wanted. Another thing that I liked from the class where the words of wisdom from every different people. 

B) As I mentioned before is the time that I would like to be extended because of the reasons mentioned above. That's my only suggestion to the class. 

-I don't really think I did my best in the class because there is many things I could not finish or done during the semester. I still have problems with the typing, not because I keep looking at my fingers (I don't even look at my fingers at all while typing), its because I make lots of mistakes during typing like choosing the wrong letters. Also I didn't even sometimes wrote well the post and making lots of grammar mistakes. 

- I cannot be the whole time a CTR person but at least I can try. Because of many other problems, but if I force my self to do something and keep on doing well probably I will. Of course none is perfect but we can try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment