Friday, December 11, 2015

IDP Showcase Summary

IDP Showcase


It all started in English class when they told us about the IDP project. They assign us groups to work. The IDP suppose to be a presentation where we have to present to professional about the assign disease. For mine group it was type 2 diabetes, A disease that has several consequences if you are not CTR with your body. If you don't take care of your body, from what you eat or do, because once you have this disease there's no turning back, no cure!. As none of us in my group had the Microsoft tools in our computers at home so we decide to create a prezi. It's kind of power point that you can use online to share and also edit. we divided the questions of our IDP to 4 people in our group, I suppose to only do 1 question and a graph. Once our project was done we practice and assign which part of the prezi to anyone. While on my side I decided to rent a tuxedo for the presentation because we suppose to look fancy and professional. So the day had come. December 10 the day of the presentation. I were not afraid or anything I was just exited, but I was about to come late to the showcase night, when I was actually there it didn't even started so that means that I came in time. The presentation was already set and everybody prepared so we said and do what we had to do, and well it wasn't really a problem. I even felt that I said more than I was about to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment