Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Student Success Statement

"The reward for doing right is mostly an internal phenomenon: self-respect, dignity (self-worth), integrity, and self-esteem"-Dr. Laura Schlessinger

As said many times before, doing the right is the only and best thing a human can do no only for the good of others, also for the good of humankind and even the person itself. The only thing that will always give a good reward is choosing the right. Trust me, what I am saying is true. Many people when they do good things for others they report to feel better and good with the person itself. Mostly of the time when you do good you always will have the sensation of being important because you actually are. To be honest I even had the same sensation when I help somebody on something like for example helping to study. I just feel good of being myself. This is the only way how you can appreciate yourself. Have you ever watched a movie in which the main villain says  "What I have done?" The reason they say it is because they don't feel of trusting themselves anymore they lost any dignity. So be sure of doing the right thing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment