Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Free topic

School and Vacation


Hello beautiful people who read this post. As you may see on the top of this post. The old and amazing school that everybody must have attended at least one time on their lives. Where would humanity had gone without school, probably not too far or we would not had even survive without it because the children are the future and they must be well educated for the success of human kind. As well I might know that many of my school mates hate this place, and I'm not going to deny it, I also hated school but I did not knew the true meaning of it till know. Something that I really wonder was why the people that goof around on school why they just don't kick them out of the educational system. I mean, if they just are a waste of time and space in this place why they just leave school?. As far as I know, school is something that prepares you for the future, a good life, freedom, bacon and eggs.


On the other side of the coin we have something that we all know we want without any doubt. Yes, I'm talking about vacation. That wonderful time of the year that we all want to be endless right.? Just laying in a pool with a kool-aid in your hand, a burger on the other, having a great time with your friends and go anywhere. Let me tell you something, we all wait our lives for this wonderful period of time that worth anything, but to have a good reward as something like that we should earn it doing good things all along the time you should have worked. Something that bounds with vacation with all students is the school time and doing good in there worth the reward.


No comments:

Post a Comment