Monday, May 16, 2016

Student Success Statement

  1. Work Hard
  2. Follow your passions Do things you are interested in doing
  3. Don't chase after money
  4. Serve others. Do good things for others, and good things will come to you 
-Phillip Riggs

This Man is actually right in either way you look at it. Life should be something about you enjoy doing, like for example Drawing, playing or even eating. Who would not like to live of what they enjoy, earning money of what you like doing. Basically I had planned to live like this man had said. I like to live in this way because I like it, it is my passion. To be honest it is not the first time I heard that you have to do things because you enjoy doing them, I heard them in YouTube. What it surprises me of YouTube is that people there actually live of what they do in there, they enjoy what they do because is their passion. Sometimes working hard will help you to improve what you love to do. Think that the only thing you need to do to succeed in the world is do what you like and work hard on it. Always try to improve. 



No comments:

Post a Comment