Monday, November 9, 2015

Student Success Statement

"He that walketh with wise men shall be wise:but a companion of fools shall be destroyed" Proverbs 13:20


Everything is about consequences and decision, once an old wise man told me. I'd learned that choosing the right thing is obviouly going to be perfect way to live. its like one that I know in spanish that I heard once, think that it depends on the person too, to decide the thing to do; I mean that person can go with them but not doing the things they do, like a covered cop in a mafia or a criminal gang or something. so I think it actually depends on the person and what it does and not with who it is going. But I'm not going to lie about it; Yes there's also people who is influenced in this. like the person who was dumb but know it is smart and successful, or the guy who once used to be smart but now it is a total foolish. To be clear I'm not with this statement, it only depends on what they do. I remenber they ever talk bad about me by being with foolish people back then but it didn't affected me at all because I didn't did what they do.



No comments:

Post a Comment