Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Student Succes Statement

"Right is right, even if everyone is agaisnt it; and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"-William Penn.


Have you never had that feeling when everything is really obvious but people still don't notice the difference? well thats how pretty much I feel mostly of the time. Something I'd learned through the years is that people always; no matter what will do the wrong, basically I don't really care if people chose the right or not, unless I'm something realted with that or anyone I know and I care about it. But this time I'll give people an advise. I don't know why people chose the wrong, and sometimes I wonder if they really hate themselves to always choose them; the causes are unknown but the wrong is always going to be the wrong, no matter what. Or sometimes they belive the wrong is right and they go for it as "Lying". Lying is the most popular and common thing a person would do in Earth's surface, but the question is WHY???. Why is necessary to lie, why do people do commonly? Nobody knows. And also there's the counter part of lying; telling the thrut which for some reason everyone is agaisnt it. Believe me, is better when you tell an ugly and sour thrut that and comfortable lie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment