Thursday, November 5, 2015

Student Succes Statement

"The best recreation is to do good"-William Penn


There's no better filling than feel good right?. Relaxing and having a great time it can be just you or, it can be with someone else like your family or friends.The main point is to have a great time, without getting stressed or mad, angry,etc. Doing a recreation activity is a great thing to do to take out your stress, wounds, and preaocupation out of you. I know its a beautiful feeling; but there's something better than that, and it is doing good. Such as serving others, help others or simply do good on almost everything. Not even the most entertaining thing of the world would give you the same feeling as doing good does. When you do good is a better satisfaction. Like today or 11/05/2015 I help my little sister with her homework but it didn't really matter to me if she thank me or not. What matter to me is that I was helping her to understant better and show her how to do those things. Do the good not just for you, also do it for the world to be a better place with brotherhood and being united. I know I sound kinda hippie but its true what I'm saying. there's no better thing that being or help someone and the pleassure of being doing good. The mind will thank you for that believe it or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment