Thursday, September 10, 2015

Twin Towers 9/11/01 my opinion

The Twin Towers 09/11/01


Advise!!!!

I do not really know a lot about this theme but I'll give my best to show clear what happened.

This was one of the mos gloomiest days on American history, not even the big depression on 1930's would be compared with this. It was a beautiful morning in Manhattan (New York), everything was fine, it seem to be a normal day on america. The kids went to school while their parents had to gotta work as usual. And the city of Manhattan was having a great time when suddenly a plane with people who plain to go to Manhattan, perhaps because of business, or to visit family or friends who live in the city. But at this point is where the horrible stars on. It looked like the plane was decreasing high, and started to go more down than usual. when suddenly at 8:45 a.m. the plane which high was decreasing crashed with one of the towers of the Trade World Center. The responsible were 19 military soldiers of the Islamic group Al-Qaeda, but there was not only one plane who attack the twin towers on Manhattan (New York). also other 3 airlines. Also when that was suppose to be it, another plane hit the south tower of the Trade World Center (T.W.C)  at the time of 9:03 a.m.


 Then at 9:59 a.m. the south tower collapses creating lots of dust and killing many people whiles collapses (people from outside the buildings to)


As I can describe many people that day most been terrorized from what they had just seen. The local news didn't got any information about what was happening that moment. But something was sure that the firs to blame would be America's enemy and obviously the Al-Qaeda and their commander Osama Bin laden.

Reflection: 

Sincerely I feel terrible for what happened the 9/11/01. For me this only means one thing...War!!
The first time I heard of this was when I was 5 years old which I didn't understand (Obviously I born on 2001) but now I get it. And I consider this as an coward act and totally unfair. I believe that every man has honor, but the ones who did this cannot be considerate people or even humans, and most not have honor to be such a coward and do this. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment