Thursday, September 17, 2015

Things I like to Do

Things I like to do:

As I am a normal person and I would like to introduce my self, well Here are many things I like to do, or such I considerate as my hobbies.

1) It seems that this is most of the common (which hobby is not common today?)
so I like watch tv, just to see whats going on at everything. but personally not that much.

2) This one most be just like the last one but yeah it is, watch anime is one of those it makes me entertain just for a while.

3) Literature is one of my favorites philosophies and well that is, I love to read books and well why not? Also I use my reading to improve my English.

4) Hanging out with my friends is another one, I most not do this all the time, but well going outside with my friends makes me relax a little of all homework pressure.

5)Critic series also is one, because I really like to judge and see whats quality and whats not.

6) I mostly like one of those curious persons who like to read or know about history. I just don't limit my self to learn the U.S history and my country's history, I prefer to also search by my self about history, and I mean world history such as the Roman Empire, Germanic tribes, and Ireland history and so on,

7)I like to write mostly of the time, just like creating tales and all of that.

8) As I told before that I'm curios, I like to have adventures and sometimes get in trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment