Monday, September 21, 2015

Abe's Lincoln Quote

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad"-Abe Lincoln

Let's talk about one of Abe's words. You may say what this quote says is wrong not?. Well so let me tell you that you are right! Sometimes do bad can make you happy but is just momentary. I don't mind that suddenly you'll feel bad. I mean you'll be like: Whoa! Lol they believe my lie so I don't have to be in trouble or being punished. Obviously this is an example to tell a lie when you get a bad grade at school, or you most probably even hide the report card. But let me tell you something, that happiness or security is momentary because believe it or not, soon or later they will know that you are lying. And when they discover, plus you lie to them how will you feel. How will you react? Not so good of how you felt before huh? that's an example of what you feel when you do bad. Another example of how you feel when you do bad is Guilty. Let's take the placement that you are in trip with some friend and you have the idea to start a fire, just by joking around. Guess what the results are not the one you thought. You'll notice that start a forestall fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment