Thursday, September 17, 2015

Obedience

Obedience

"The key to freedom is obedience. The more obedient we are, the more freedom we have".

The meaning of this is about respecting the law and being obedient, the answer most be on the same quote. Take this as an example: You as an student have homework and your duty is obviously to complete the assignment, so if you do your homework. What do you get? Perhaps as an teenager or young adult you're parents will thank you for that, or have enough credit to access to one of the best universities of the whole country, such as Yale or Harvard. You will also get money and at the same time they will trust more on you by your responsibility, and that means less stress or problems. I can take sure of that because I totally like that, as I'm getting good grades at school and my mom let me hang out with my friends all the time I want to. And the only thing you gotta do is follow the rules. Many people may think: Oh! living under the rules does not give you freedom, because of this, that and this. And well they are right! but there is something called benefits and those are your reward as being obedient.






No comments:

Post a Comment