Thursday, April 28, 2016

Student Success Statement

"A promise must never be broken"-Alexander Hamilton 

I am the kind of person that really care what promise to other people, such as doing an assignment even if I don't say the word promise all the time. For me making a promise is more than a task, it is a test of honor. People or persons that might have read my blog or that may know me know exactly that care a lot about honor. I consider Honor over everything like riches, girls, and even friends. You may wonder as a student that you may not need to worry about promises, but let me tell you that every time a teacher put you in task such as doing an assignment, homework or classwork it's a promise that you already put yourself to do. Mostly of the time when I do not do an assignment or I fail to do it my honor has being damaged because I'm showing that I'm not able to be trustful. That's why when you do something think about how you would look like in front of people, like a none trust full person.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment