Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Student Success Statement


“I trust that my hard work will pay off”-Tyler Haws


Have you ever wanted to achieve something really amazing? It could be a video-game, a book, a comic book, a new computer, etc. Do you know how to get it in the best honored way?, it is by working hard. Showing your work to somebody, showing your effort will really make you go far. You always have to show the best on you when it is about something you really want. You have to show how dedicated are you to achieve that goal. One example can be is passing a class that you are close to fail, like math. We all know that math is complicated mostly of the time, but if you work hard to pay attention and follow what the teacher is doing let me tell you that you are doing a great effort and good to yourself. Just by doing good and giving your effort on school it will take you to great places as university. I as a cartoonist always work hard to make better drawings, and I really work hard on it, I even sometimes create master pieces. Work hard will pay off.


No comments:

Post a Comment