Thursday, March 3, 2016

Student Success Statement

"Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for tis better to be alone than in bad company"-George Washington. 






What it says this quote can be represented in other quotes too. Such as "Tell who you are with, and I'll tell you who you are". What Washington says is true. Many people change their way just because of the people that they hang out with. Let me tell you that I'd suffer this. I remember I join with the wrong persons on middle school. Thous persons were the So-called popular. They were doing no more than talking none sense, not doing their assign work and not respecting the teacher in mostly of the classes. I used to be like them, but I change because I reflect about who I wanted to be on the future. I thought forward and where I would see myself on 20 years later. Well, sometimes it doesn't depend on who you hang out with. It depends on you and what you do with them. Your friends can be doing drugs but not you. But something that is for sure is that you can be influenced and sometimes force to do what they do. I might be alone mostly of the time, but I'm doing right. I know that being an anty-social doesn't have anything to do with doing the right. But sometimes you have to look at your friend and wonder, Do this people actually care for me?, Do they will be there anytime for me?, Are they my friends after all?. 



No comments:

Post a Comment