Tuesday, March 29, 2016

School Stuff



School Break Days!


Life is beautiful. But my vacations during this Spring break were not actually that good. Amet vitae. The only thing I’d done during all this break days was just staying at home and do nothing else than watch NETFLIX. I hoped for this vacation to be better than every adventure I use to have every Saturday. At least I led myself be entertain by homework during the break. They might not be the best vacations but I could sleep better than I use to do during the whole week when I have school. I think that what  I’d expected were bigger than reality because I did nothing else than staying at home or going to my mom’s friend’s house. There were many things I wanted to do but those were only wasted times.


No comments:

Post a Comment